1. The stretching method of Bayer stretcher is not affected by the effect of bolt lubrication and thread friction, and can obtain more accurate bolt load.
2. Bayer series tensioners can simultaneously stretch multiple bolts, so that the entire circle of bolts is evenly stressed and gets a balanced load.
3. Due to the use of the most advanced ultra-high pressure technology, the Bayer stretcher can complete the disassembly and assembly of bolts in a small space.
4. The residual load and effective load obtained by tightening the bolt of the Bayer stretcher are greater than the torque method.
5. The Bayer series stretcher's stretching method is more suitable for joining applications that require high tightening accuracy. It can make the flange force evenly join and truly prevent leakage.
BAIER hydraulic tensioner is mainly used for fixed value fastening and disassembly of various specifications bolts. The working principle of the hydraulic tensioner is to use a hydraulic cylinder to directly apply external force to the bolt, so that the bolt under force is stretched in its elastic deformation zone, and the diameter of the bolt is slightly deformed, so that the nut is easy to loosen.
The position of the center axis of the bolt of the BAIER hydraulic tensioner is used to axially stretch the bolt to achieve the required amount of tension of the bolt, and it is this amount of tension that determines the clamping required for bolt tightening force. When the bolt is stretched, the nut will be separated from the contact surface of the flange. There is an opening at the lower end of the hydraulic tensioner for the operator to manually turn the nut. Usually, the rotation of the nut is to move the outside of the hexagonal nut with a metal pick To achieve a dial (or directly dial the round nut). After the oil pressure in the hydraulic tensioner is removed, the nut and the joint surface are in close contact, thereby locking the axial deformation of the bolt, that is, locking the remaining bolt load in the nut.
The load that BAIER places on the bolt is proportional to the oil pressure in the hydraulic cylinder. This design can retain the payload very accurately. Since the load is directly applied to the bolt and all the forces are used to lengthen the bolt, the space required for load generation can be minimized.