How to use hydraulic tools correctly:
First you need to choose the correct jack Step 1. Choose the jack that is most suitable for the working condition. Step 2. Choose the hydraulic pump that is most suitable for the selected jack and working condition.
1. How much tonnage does each jack provide? Generally, the jack tonnage used is 20% higher than the load.
2. What is the stroke of the jack?
3. What kind of work does a jack need to do? Is it necessary to pull, pull or both?
4. Do you need multiple jacks?
5. Do you work in a fixed position or do you need lightweight tools for carrying?
6. Do you need a jack to work in a small space?
7. Is it necessary to have a limiting device at the end of the trip when using it?
8. Is the jack required to eliminate eccentric load?
9. Does it take a long time to maintain partial load during work?
10. Are there any anti-corrosion requirements?
11. Do you need a high frequency of use (whether it exceeds 2500 times)?